And so it began. It wasn't Mark Twain that motivated me to start traveling in the first place, but I do find his quote very powerful nonetheless. For some few years ago I found my passion in life. I have always had an fascination for traveling, but I didn't really understand how much I really loved it before I had just turned 21 years old.
Now, several years later - I still find it fascinating. It is something special about entering a total new country somewhere in the world, that are so different from back home. You don't know what to expect ow what lies ahead of you, but that's what makes it to a big adventure!
| The photo is taken in Laos - 2005. I spend a whole year backpacking the world. |
MY GOAL with this blog is basically to share the joy and fun of traveling, but also the deeper sites of it. I have many personal stories to tell and many experiences to share.
| The Great Wall of China - 2005 |
Stay tuned as I will explain what makes traveling so interesting and worthwhile in my next blog.
Best regards
Thomas
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar