Being a backpacker is more than only carrying a heavy backpack on your shoulders - its an philosophy. Backpacker differs in one particular way from the rest of the crowd - we really want to understand the country we travel in. Its not about rushing to the sights, take a couple of photo shoots and then head over to the next big tourist spot. No backpacking is something more than just that, its deeper and a lot more qualitative way of seeing the world.
For me, its all about human relations. Trust me when I say the experiences with the locals have touched me a lot more than any man-build building or sculpture. The reason is quite simple, as it is the locals that actually carry the culture of the country your visiting. Spend time with them - and you will come home as a wiser man/lady.
Traveling is about pushing limits, its about challenging yourself, getting out of your comfort zone, culture experiences, local food, getting to know the beauty of mother earth and human relations.
![]() |
| Go underneath the surface.... |
AND JUST AS AN REMINDER, never turn into any of these two..... please...
Margreth: Indeed dear, I wonder if they accept credit cards there.....
Steve: hmmm, nooo we should bring some cash.
Margreth: Is Paris in Italy or Spain?
Steve: hmm, I don't know, I just want to take a photo of myself and the Eiffel Tower.
Margreth: Oh yes dear, the Eiffel Tower is like a dream come true. I have been longing for this my whole life :)
Steve: Yes! But I hope they got some pizza over there or a burger.
Margreth: Do they speak german in France?
CIAO!


Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar